Thursday, June 1, 2023

Star Trek: StarTraveler - Captain Washington's Log #1

 My name is Marisa Washington, and today marks the 1 year anniversary since me and my... let's call her my partner, were sent into the future. For those reading this paper report, I feel it best that we start from the beginning.

I was on the maiden voyage of my first command, the USS Startraveler, when we encountered an unknown and unusual event, that has now been described and labeled at best to be a scar or a tear in the fabric of spacetime. Too Late, I tried to order our hasty retreat from the tear in order to protect the ship, but the ship was pulled sideways into the tear, which closed shut on my ship. Mere moments before the closure, I dove from the Captain's chair towards Navigation in order to try and recover the vessel or at least keep her steady, believing that if it closed the ship would vent all of us into space, when the oddest event occured.

The ship was split between two completely different ships. What replaced the half of the ship that was cut, removing half of my crew from existance, was that of the liberated Imperial Destroyer ISS StarStriker. Half of my crew was just vaporized on the spot from that incident, and there I stood, at the navigation console, mere inches away from a being I learned later on to be called an Onx, a Species that has yet to be discovered by the Federation, but apparently is a rare and sought after Captain's Woman species in the Empire.

Her name is Marissa Ruby. Captain of the Resistance against the Imperial Empire of Earth, or what the Federation has now renamed, the Second Terran Empire. She was once a Captain's Woman, barbaric practice and horrific living condition, in which she had to kill her oppressor in order to survive and escape from the Empire. She rarely likes to talk about those days, but she is strong. From what she has said, however, continues to shake me to my very core.

We spent 5 years in the USS StarTraveler, in the Early 2230s, before fate would once again throw us a curveball. We were pulled over a hundred years into the future after we were ordered to explore a section of space known for it's temporal instability, and frequent forming of portals. Luck would have it, We were pulled into one, and ended up crippled for nearly a week before we were found, and brought back. However, We did not know the full extent of the changes until we made it back.

Now, After extensive research and retesting, We have been gifted another chance to explore the stars, with a mostly new crew and a new ship, and we continue the voyage we have begun, to see new civilizations and help those who need to be helped, and to stop Whatever the Empire tries to bring into our universe.

END LOG

No comments:

Post a Comment